Socal Sightings!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Anyways,
Today around 2, I saw a silver coupe with black rims and I think a Pro-Kit drop.
Coming out of Rite-Aid on Rosemead and Valley. Don't know if he's on here...

Also a black 98-00 sedan with gunmetal/alloy wheels, blue fogs, blackhoused headlights coming out from Rosemead Target, but it looked like a dad was driving it :rly:

hawknight

Reaction score
umm it was around 10PM-1015...it was a V6....was it you???? lol

I was in my red sedan, socal ninja sticker on the back, HID..i got next to you if it was you lol...BUT anyways the car was pretty clean, simple and nice

I dont remember taking westbound, did u see yellow fogs on them? yes i have V6, HIDs and black coupe

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
I dont remember taking westbound, did u see yellow fogs on them? yes i have V6, HIDs and black coupe

lol nvm he had stock lights..

you usually on the 60?

have you seen this punk *** civic..the newest generation..with some homo side decals all across the side of his car...i think its the gold colored civic with like silver racing checker pattern on the side...

today this fool, i saw him at like 2pm on the 60 eastbound near the 605 exit and he was racing some older gen M3...and AGAIN at night around 11pm from hacienda blvd i got onto the 60 westbound i see this fool racing a 300zx...and both times he was winning..tell me how....

anyways that homo almost ran into me both times...:mad:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
lol nvm he had stock lights..

you usually on the 60?

have you seen this punk *** civic..the newest generation..with some homo side decals all across the side of his car...i think its the gold colored civic with like silver racing checker pattern on the side...

today this fool, i saw him at like 2pm on the 60 eastbound near the 605 exit and he was racing some older gen M3...and AGAIN at night around 11pm from hacienda blvd i got onto the 60 westbound i see this fool racing a 300zx...and both times he was winning..tell me how....

anyways that homo almost ran into me both times...:mad:

wow that sucks. haha call 911 ftw. LOL jk.

today in the alhambra area to be exact at autozone in alhambra on commonwealth and atlantic. silver sedan. on stock SE wheels. also dropped. not sure if he is on here. might just be a worker at autozone for all i know. lol

MrLazie1

Reaction score
im always on the 10 going to el monte or going back to 10. i dont see anyone beside davis last time. LOL

hawknight

Reaction score
i always on the 10 between rosemead to 710 every single day ahha

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
haha im only on 10 from garfield to rosemead just to go down to the 60 haha

find me on the 60 westbound nighttime and we can take up every lane and cruise hahaha

and 605 FTL!!!! especially the 60westbound onto the 605 north where theres this retarded like 2 lane entrance thing..pretty dangerous

ALSO
red coupe near almansor, black headlights, lowered, black wheels..

truWarier02

Reaction score
I don't care if it's not a 6th gen but...

I saw a cowboy and his horse riding down Valley Blvd tonight around 1030. I greeted him and he was a real laid back guy. He said he came down from Oregon on his horse. Started his journey on March 7 and that he's headed to El Monte for the night (maybe you'll spot him John haha). He said he's heading to New York, on the horse!

I thought I was trippin' when I saw the horse and the cowboy on a busy street. Just something you don't see in Socal.

Back