Socal Sightings!

juicebox00

Reaction score
idk who if he's here or not, but saw a granny gold sedan w/ body kit and was slammed that was actually cleanly done... from my point of view.. going up moorpark road in thousand oaks

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
body kit or lip kit? if its a full ww kit, he's not on here. he's just some random foool that mods his accord. he was suppose to buy my old racing hart c4s but flaked out. he's around my area usually.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
Bolsa / Newland today.........spotted 2 modified black 6thgen coupes......one had full wingwest lip kit and some mesh 18s........the other coupe was lowered with black/chrome lip rims

wth......I've been seeing so much modified accords these days :aznrun:

that's a fobby ricer... lol he goes to gwc. i see him all the time -_-

juicebox00

Reaction score
body kit or lip kit? if its a full ww kit, he's not on here. he's just some random foool that mods his accord. he was suppose to buy my old racing hart c4s but flaked out. he's around my area usually.

body kit, and i've seen his car a few times around my town. looks like he's more into making it into a showish type. and it's pretty much complete even w/ custom interior

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
all black with mesh-ish 18's, with the WW front and rear, mugen sides, and a flat/big spoiler sticking far out?

Tubbzilla

Reaction score
I took a break from studying and decided to cruise around and saw 3 honda accords. One had "got volleyball?" on the rear window. Being a volleyball player myself, that made me pretty happy :D and saw 2 other accords, a white one lowered with black with chrome lip wheels leaving walmart in westminster and a gold one looks stocked but had tint and hids driving down westminster passing magnolia. Clean cars! Makes me wanna go cruising around a lot more at night :)

sonnyleq

Reaction score
i saw 2 accords today

one on the way to denny's (midnight)

black nhbp, front n rear body kit, looked like
had black housed altezza lights, and some ooglie big *** spoiler. dumped on coils for sure.

and on the way back from denny's (about 1-1:30)
satin silver coupe, full wings west, on stock rims

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Blue LX sedan dropped, black rims, chrome lips, tinted rear window, clear tails....

Pulled Over by CHP on the 405 North this morning by Cherry Ave :fail: :henry:

Back