Socal Sightings!

likeawp

Reaction score
the other day on Westminster / Goldenwest I saw a purple-ish 6thgen sedan. It had a stock body with super aggressive wheels, probably 18s Work wheels by the design. Those wheels were low-offset and staggered setup for sure. I was driving behind him and I swear he was stretching 225 wide tires with major negative camber :omgbd::omgbd:. It had a mediocre drop but the wheels sat flush. The car was also manual due to no brake-light during full stop. I slowly drove past him on the left and saw an asian dude wearing glasses as the driver haha.......he did not glance back probably cuz my car is too weaksauce :(

DrOwZee

Reaction score
alrite yesturyday night around 9ish i spotted a black coupe with retros, and HID in folights. red brake calipers, dropped, aftermarket hood i believe, it was turning onto bolsa heading towards beach.

nexTOme

Reaction score
alrite yesturyday night around 9ish i spotted a black coupe with retros, and HID in folights. red brake calipers, dropped, aftermarket hood i believe, it was turning onto bolsa heading towards beach.

steve? :thinking:

likeawp

Reaction score
Bolsa / Newland today.........spotted 2 modified black 6thgen coupes......one had full wingwest lip kit and some mesh 18s........the other coupe was lowered with black/chrome lip rims

wth......I've been seeing so much modified accords these days :aznrun:

Back