Socal Sightings!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i have no idea... he was moving the whole time... but his light out put was halogen tho.. no HIDs

likeawp

Reaction score
I saw a Satin Silver Sedan with some clean 17s and FULLY PAINTED Xenon Lip Kit on Beach / Westminster today..............I drove by to see a SENIOR CITIZEN driving it........I facepalm myself :(

lwlba

Reaction score
I saw a Satin Silver Sedan with some clean 17s and FULLY PAINTED Xenon Lip Kit on Beach / Westminster today..............I drove by to see a SENIOR CITIZEN driving it........I facepalm myself :(

LOL but that could be his dad or w/e =P

turbocayenne

Reaction score

hahaha that happened to choi too. One day he saw my car and try to call my name from his car. It happened to be my Dad was driving my car hahaha

juicebox00

Reaction score

last week i was driving home and saw a latest gen twin turbo supra. looked pretty much stock other than being what it was..... but when i pulled up next to it there was like a 70 year old lady driving it......I facepalm myself too... and cussed alot

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Not so much about the car itself, but in HB there's some really beautiful girl who drives a blue 6th gen sedan. Has to be a 00-02 because of the bumper, but saw her getting into her car at ralphs on Warner and my goodness, I never wanted to be a steering wheel more in my life...

ohh and the car is nice too.. Stock but clean, so we know she takes care of it at least.

thats my girlfriend!!! lol jk

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
last week i was driving home and saw a latest gen twin turbo supra. looked pretty much stock other than being what it was..... but when i pulled up next to it there was like a 70 year old lady driving it......I facepalm myself too... and cussed alot

that was me in disguise!!! hahahah jk even more!

likeawp

Reaction score
oh yea ......the driver was a senior citizen lady also.......she sits kinda low and wore glasses........what a blow to my dignity haha :(.......no effing way its her primary car........I guess there are plenty of lurkers in the OC that came across 6GA or V6P

There are quite a few modded 6gens at my school's parking lot too.........maybe I should stick a 6GA flyer on their windows

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
you mean you saw Roy rolling in it? LOL!

Back