Socal Sightings!

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
ive been seeing a blue 01-02 sedan with window visors, blackhoused headlights and 01-02 accord fogs. also saw a clean black v6 coupe today on broadway and san gabriel. he had sidemarkers, exhausts, and a retrofit. anyone know if theyre on this forum?

ow someone spotted me for once lol

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
ive been seeing a blue 01-02 sedan with window visors, blackhoused headlights and 01-02 accord fogs. also saw a clean black v6 coupe today on broadway and san gabriel. he had sidemarkers, exhausts, and a retrofit. anyone know if theyre on this forum?

are you sure about the retrofit?

Mrkurry

Reaction score
saw 2 last nite in rowland heights...

1. this was at the new plaza on gale in front of tea station....white sedan with keychain-looking rims (gold rims with crazy offset) and front WW lip.. also had junction produce items inside the car.. had black vinyl over the roof as well

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
white sedan with mugen front lip, foggys, bronze 5 spoke lowered in the plaza of banana bay in rowling heights

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
saw a slammed candy apple red sedan with bronze 18s wheels with civic fogs on thursday the 12th. it was on the 60 fwy east between the 57 interchange all the way through phillips ranch road around 5:45pm. i tried to hang and took a fuzzy picture, but traffic wouldn't let me ride w/you.

Back