Some before and after pics, work in progress

slowrider87

Reaction score
For some reason I actually like it. Body kit isn't too extreme for the body lines. Or maybe cuz there's not a park bench on the trunk.

fuq777

Reaction score
For some reason I actually like it. Body kit isn't too extreme for the body lines. Or maybe cuz there's not a park bench on the trunk.

I will say to anyone that adds a body kit to their car, add supports. The first one almost folded under high speeds. I had to support this one like crazy.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Looks good to me.

I just don't like the rear bumper indentation for the license plate. Looks like it's made for a Euro plate. And if the front bumper was fully white, it would look a lot better.

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
The B-2 body kit is my thing on this site lol :afro:
I know what you mean by supports, I added some to the rear bumper right behind the wheels because it was just way too bad...that whole 18" rim thing, I got too lol
with 18s it will sit higher but start working on your angles whenever you see a bump.
I'm lowered on FnF type 1s and its not too bad, if you want to check mine out click here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100948929923118.2081.100000240353327&type=3 or search Brian Head on facebook in san antonio and the album's public...I hate posting pics on here

fuq777

Reaction score
Looks good to me.

I just don't like the rear bumper indentation for the license plate. Looks like it's made for a Euro plate. And if the front bumper was fully white, it would look a lot better.

The rear bumper was the most difficult part of the build. I don't know why they can't make those to fit near perfect. I had almost an inch of extra material to try to fit. Also license plate lights...yeah hard to make those not seen LOL. I did find a set of motorcycle LED license plate lights that double as license plate screws.

Any suggestions on exhaust? I want a throaty sound but without the cannon look. I was thinking about having the mufflers tucked up underneath and just having the tips show. Thoughts?

fuq777

Reaction score
The B-2 body kit is my thing on this site lol :afro:
I know what you mean by supports, I added some to the rear bumper right behind the wheels because it was just way too bad...that whole 18" rim thing, I got too lol
with 18s it will sit higher but start working on your angles whenever you see a bump.
I'm lowered on FnF type 1s and its not too bad, if you want to check mine out click here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100948929923118.2081.100000240353327&type=3 or search Brian Head on facebook in san antonio and the album's public...I hate posting pics on here

Looks great! I see you painted the lower part of your rear bumper black also.

Your headlights look sick, how did you do them? Are they adjustable?

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Thank you :D
the headlights were a lot of work over a few months time to retrofit (better output and dependability than ebay setups) With retrofits you have to open up your headlights and install them yourself or pay a lot to get someone to do them but you put them at the height you want and put them back together and you're good..if you want to learn more about them search retrofit in the DIY forum :)
and I just loved the silver/black contrast so I had to do it all around lol

Back