some ***hole ****ed up my car

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah, there is one part where the paint is missing. ive got touchup paint at home. i wish i could park somewhere away from all the other cars at work, but i still want my car to be visible in case someone breaks a window, for example.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I have a mark on my car like yours...other side of the rear bumper though..couldn't get it to buff out though..so it is still there :D

WillT.

Reaction score
That should buff out fairly easily since it is only paint transfer, like stated earlier. Then you can slap some touch-up paint on it, maybe sand it, then buff/wax everything.

I always try to park away from everyone, but not completely by myself. Some people still have to be jealous and screw up someone else's property.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
nothing feels worse than when someone else messes up your stuff........

Yeah thats why I sold my car after the accident. Sucks someone else messed my car up.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i just use the oem brush n bottle.

i claybared my car where it got vandalized, and it made it look a little bit better. im going to bust out some quik detailer one of these days (did i bring it with me??? crap, it was under the passenger seat)...didnt bring any wax with me...just plastx lol.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If you have like a $100 deductible on comprehensive, you might as well use it. It's probably worth the money. If it's like $500, nope. I think you can get it looking decent, probably not 100%. Hit it with a clay bar then some polish and hope it didn't spider web. I hate how people act like it's no biggie, for most of use, it's the only thing of value we actually own.

I hate people like that though. People mess up that's cool. Bouncing out is not. I hit an illegally parked car (didn't have enough room to back out), left a note, not more than a year ago. I know i took off some of his paint, mine was fine, he didn't care. That's what happens to alot of people i know, it will buff out whatever. That coutisy (sp, long day) goes along way. I had one friend who didn't leave a note and he ended up being found out, police report, etc.

6THGEN_AI4

Ohhh that sucks man I feel ya that happened to me to a couple of months ago. Wish ya luck with the fix.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
thats a dam smart idea. think im gonna start doing that. i just usually try to park cockeyed in two spots.
+1 to that

sux that it happened man gl wit the repairs...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
If you have like a $100 deductible on comprehensive, you might as well use it. It's probably worth the money. If it's like $500, nope. I think you can get it looking decent, probably not 100%. Hit it with a clay bar then some polish and hope it didn't spider web. I hate how people act like it's no biggie, for most of use, it's the only thing of value we actually own.

I hate people like that though. People mess up that's cool. Bouncing out is not. I hit an illegally parked car (didn't have enough room to back out), left a note, not more than a year ago. I know i took off some of his paint, mine was fine, he didn't care. That's what happens to alot of people i know, it will buff out whatever. That coutisy (sp, long day) goes along way. I had one friend who didn't leave a note and he ended up being found out, police report, etc.
its 250 or 500, dont remember. they might as well paint the rear quarters and trunk and fix that leaky thing while theyre at it (if i would file). i just want to get it "close" so i can ignore it till the summer and get a hookup :D

funny thing about what you said: i went to get a new phone today, and the agent at us cellular and i were talking. i said "i got your message at 1130 and i would have been here earlier but i had to blah blah cause my car got messed up." hes like, "it doesnt seem that bad...cars to me are just objects..." (EXACT QUOTE): "...i could care less how they look, theyre just throwaway things anyways" :eek: :eek: i was speechless!!

thanks for all the thoughts guys, ill keep this updated :afro:

Back