somebody1's 1999 Accord V6 coupe RIP

Somebody1

Reaction score
Well it's been a good run, had her for a full 8 months, it was hella clean, top to bottom. I was saving up for the j32 swap, but I guess that will never happen. Front end collision.

9yse4y7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using VTEC

Somebody1

Reaction score
I was on the inside lane, and a car on the curb lane, stopped and "waved" for a car in the parking lot to turn left, he turned into opposing traffic, and hit me head on. When you drive, don't be nice, follow the right of way.

Brad2274

Reaction score
hope no one was hurt and insurance goes smoothly, looks like the retros might be salvageable

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
That really sucks. But if every one is o.k., you came out on top. Good luck with your next build.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I was on the inside lane, and a car on the curb lane, stopped and "waved" for a car in the parking lot to turn left, he turned into opposing traffic, and hit me head on. When you drive, don't be nice, follow the right of way.

That really sucks man. Not really related but if I'm sitting at a red light and there is someone trying to get in from exiting a driveway, I always try to let them in. But I notice more and more, people don't give me a thank you-wave for letting them in. They just stare and merge in. That really pisses me off.

Anyway, I hope you're ok and you can move on from this fairly quickly.

Back