Someone SHOOT ME!!!!!!!

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kenny::kenny::kenny::kenny::kenny:

Last night my dumbarse decided not to go home and go over a friends house after the bar. I guess I somehow forgot to lock my doors and my Navi unit along with ALL of my fishing gear got stolen!!!! Its like $2g's gone in an instant. I want to die sooo bad!!!! I ALWAYS press my keyless til it beeps.

Thing is, its in a really nice area too and it still got stolen! I guess thats a given because thieves would lurk around nice areas. I could careless about the Navi unit, its just all my fishing gear is gone.

I feel like giving up. I wanna sell my S/C to compensate for my loss but I want to get another Navi unit. :kenny::kenny:

Im just glad I didnt end up with a broken window but If I had just locked my doors then this woulda never happened. Im such an idiot.

/RANT

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
navi is for teh pussah :darryl:

be a man, and buy a map... then slap on teh SC :slap:

nexTOme

Reaction score
that sux dude....

cheer up bro..lets look at bright side...
go find them, make them pay for everything

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
:sad: did u file a report/call the cops?

Yea I did. Thing is, the idiot cut himself too so there was blood by my center console and they swabbed it too. I know its a long shot but whatever.

I guess its a good time to upgrade. Ive been wanting new equipment anyhow.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I thought our doors lock automatically.. or atleast mine did. I dont know if that's just an OEM feature or my car is F'ed up.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
S/c - supercharger?? :thinking:

Sorry about the loss. If he left blood in your car the cops might be able to find the guy if they do enough research.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sorry about the loss bro good thing your car is ok though I know the feeling my self but it will be ok.

Back