Someone SHOOT ME!!!!!!!

nexTOme

Reaction score
I thought our doors lock automatically.. or atleast mine did. I dont know if that's just an OEM feature or my car is F'ed up.

i think thats one of feature alarm has? :thinking:

my viper alarm is set to automatically lock when ignition is on, but not when i leave the car.....(i think i can set it to lock automatically i leave the car tho...)

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
I think it does that only if you unlock it and dont open one of the doors. I know mine does that. I can unlock it, but if I dont open the door it locks back up.

I also have a 98 so it might be on the later Accords.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Do you have homeowner's insurance or a renter's insurance(apartment renter) policy? If you do, they will pay for that sh!t. Contents of the vehicle are normally excluded in an auto policy but covered under homeowners or renters insurance. Just an FYI.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
damn sorry to hear bout ur gear gettin stolen..but at least they didnt damage the car like some foos wouldve like....good luck with the blood sample and hope things get better

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Do you have homeowner's insurance or a renter's insurance(apartment renter) policy? If you do, they will pay for that sh!t. Contents of the vehicle are normally excluded in an auto policy but covered under homeowners or renters insurance. Just an FYI.

I dont know if my friend has renter's insurance. I doubt it but I dont want to burden them with my incident. I just feel bad doing that.

Greg, it was Pete's Place. It's the "sports bar" side of Desiree's. I dont like the pioneer unit and found another Eclipse unit but im stil debating on what to do. Losing that much money is a bad feeling. I feel so violated, almost like I got raped.

I am glad they didnt break a window because right now isnt the best time for that to be happening. If I just locked my doors though, they would just maybe left.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sh!t buddy, I feel for your loss. I can't imagine that happening to me.. =(

To make you feel better, your ride looks fn gorgeous. Is that a wings-west lip kit you got on there?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really? Somebody actually had the balls to walk down there in the cold and look in cars? They'd probably been staking it out for awhile. Probably some punk Falls highschooler.

Who the hell takes fishing gear?

For everyone else...Vince works like a mile down the road from me in our riverfront area and its a pretty nice area which makes this even wierder that he'd have something stolen from his car down there.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Sh!t buddy, I feel for your loss. I can't imagine that happening to me.. =(

To make you feel better, your ride looks fn gorgeous. Is that a wings-west lip kit you got on there?

yeah, that is the ww kit

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Greg it didnt get stolen down there. It got stolen in Stow. I was at a friend's apartment after we left the bar.

Where I park at work has camera's so I dont think any fool is smart enough to do anything there.

Back