Something that will lower my car!

001Stunna

Reaction score
Keep saving and do not be stupid and buy some sh1t product that will only last you a couple months.

That being said if you cannot wait and you MUST... take $50 and go to your local grocery store. Buy the big bags of rice and lay them by your passenger feet area, rear passengers feet and trunk. Balance things out so the car looks even. You will have the lowered look you want for ~$50 if you really GOTTA HAVE IT NOW! Once you get proper coilovers or spring/shock combo just bring the rice home and cook it...or attempt returning it in its unopened state.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Keep saving and do not be stupid and buy some sh1t product that will only last you a couple months.

That being said if you cannot wait and you MUST... take $50 and go to your local grocery store. Buy the big bags of rice and lay them by your passenger feet area, rear passengers feet and trunk. Balance things out so the car looks even. You will have the lowered look you want for ~$50 if you really GOTTA HAVE IT NOW! Once you get proper coilovers or spring/shock combo just bring the rice home and cook it...or attempt returning it in its unopened state.

Lmaoooooooo

Tylers

Reaction score
take $50 and go to your local grocery store. Buy the big bags of rice and lay them by your passenger feet area, rear passengers feet and trunk. Balance things out so the car looks even. You will have the lowered look you want for ~$50 if you really GOTTA HAVE IT NOW! Once you get proper coilovers or spring/shock combo just bring the rice home and cook it...or attempt returning it in its unopened state.
What did I just read :thinking:. Haha.
But yea, save up for coilovers, even if you find agressive springs that will get you around that drop it will blow your struts within a few miles.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You don't want to cheap out on suspension, it's not an inexpensive upgrade. Save money and time, do it right the first time as others have said.

eggs

Reaction score
Make friends with a bunch of super fat people... And drive around with them... That will bring the super slamage

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Well thanks for all your opinions guys :hide:

I guess its going to be awhile for me to get some decent coil overs :sad:

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Another question, how much did you guys spent on your total suspension? I just want a price range so I can start saving up! (going back to cup-o-noodles):duckhunt:

Back