spoiler- yes or no?

todd_cards

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding a naked trunk lid so I've contemplated just removing the spoiler and plugging the holes with thick rubber plugs.

like you said about the looks of different so i dont know what i want to go with, but ive tried plugging and ended up getting the wrong size and finally quit messing with it then and kept it on! not a bad look just was wanting something different

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, Im sure plugs can be found at a hardware store in many different sizes. And I'm sure they may even sell variety packs. With the weather being nice, I can go a few days or a week without having to worry about it leaking.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
This is simply "the grass is greener" thing imo. We get so used seeing w/ or w/o on our cars, and they make us want to change it. OEM's don't look bad at all, but I really do like the look of lip style in general.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
For me, I think it depends on your own preference. I thing they look good, but that's just me.
I think once these cars are dropped/slammed, the spoiler can be taken off and it looks nice. But Drowzee rocks his OEM spoiler on his ride height, so it just depends on preference.

gt58

Reaction score
591266.jpg

98-02%202dr%20accord%20TSC3.jpg

98-02_accord_4dr_xtreme_rb.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ The third one actually looks kindda interesting. I mean the spoiler of it tho lol. I wish I could see it from the side.

Back