Squeaking noise

808FATZ_GAPZ

Reaction score
I notice a squeaking noise when ever i slow down not holding on the brakes
i went to an auto shop to check if it was my brakes they told me they were fine.

What do you guys think the problem could be

note: My car is slammed

f23accord2000

Reaction score
squeaking hmmm check power stearing/ belts and also check the suspension are you going over any bumps when you hear it ,and how many miles?

bovodo

Reaction score
check ball joint boots for wear and cv boots to tears and rips, sounds like my axle once they went bye bye.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
yesss def lower ball joint was my other guess cause when i drove and also when you get out of your car push on your front end a little if it squeaks then its the lower ball joint ,that is if it really bad, also i had a squeak noise when i released the brake and you can hear it in the rear turned out that i just neaded to loob up the ebrake cable and release spring

Last edited:

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
brake fluid? that was my problem. lol. sounded like my brakes were out tooo but i was just running low on brake fluid. u just never kno.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Is it a high-pitched, barely audible squeaking? Or a louder lower-pitched type? Please describe it. I have a really high-pitched barely audible one and I'm not sure what it is either.. I'm thinking pads, but they are not that old.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Is it a high-pitched, barely audible squeaking? Or a louder lower-pitched type? Please describe it. I have a really high-pitched barely audible one and I'm not sure what it is either.. I'm thinking pads, but they are not that old.

I am having the same high pitch barely audible even with the radio off and ac fan off, and it sounds like the rear drum brakes. Doesn't occur all the time, but I hear it when I am coming to a stop very Slowly like 1mph. I also just noticed a squeak coming from my passenger side front today. I think it's the ball joint issue mentioned previously, going to lift the car and check both squeaks tomorrow.

finch13

Reaction score
I know I'm late, but I'm guessing the brakes are dragging. Take the lower caliper slide out and flip the caliper up. The pads should slide in the bracket smoothly and not bind up.

Back