staggered rims

dvilla5506

Reaction score
I want staggered rims....allgonoshow gave me the link for the tenzo type rims and i was wondering would getting 17x7 for the front and 18x8 for the rear make the car look weird or no any input welcome....site at bottom for reference

click

nyknick1015

Reaction score
YES IT WOULD!!! especially with two different sizes... try for two different widths than one 17 and one 18. Look for 17x7 and 17x9 instead

truWarier02

Reaction score
I was planning to get the XXR 962's in 17x9 at first but I don't think my Tein SS are low enough for the front so I have to get the staggered 17x7 and 17x9 setup. I think it would look pretty alright. Maybe some spacers for the fronts in the future.

1.75" lip in the front
3" lip in the back

It'll be something different from the usual setups I see.

**edit.. i agree with nyknick, don't get a different sized rim setup.. go with a different width staggered setup.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Staggered sets are $$ when you throw tires in. But if you're doing 17's it won't be as bad.

kn0x47

Reaction score
never do different size rims for cars like ours. personally i'd try to get rims that were all the same width but a lower offset for the rear. wider rear wheels on front wheel drive doesn't make much sense to me but i guess there's more wheel choices if you do different widths

bovodo

Reaction score
do staggered widths not wheel size.

"17x7 & 17x8" or "17x7 & 17x9"

the reason people get staggered wheels, is because they looks good. regardless of which wheels actually move the car, they just plainly look better.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Anyone know the older 5 spoke gold wheels that keychain use to have on his car? I absolutely love that style wheel.

Back