Trade: STi for V6 Accord - Pittsburgh, PA - SOLD nvm

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score
Re: STi for V6 Accord - Pittsburgh, PA

Why not sell the car and get into a WRX of around the same year? It wont be a major downgrade (like a 10-14 year old 6th gen accord), will cost a lot less than the STi, and with some basic mods, you should be at sti performance level (generally speaking).

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

My friend had an 07 impreza with a sti swap. Payed nothing for insurance basically and it was pretty sick. He was getting 600 to the wheels. This would be a good option if you want to keep the subie.

425774b0-d5e7-d106.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

there was a guy selling his v6 6spd manual for like 8k ish..

i think his name is tekrice? or something like that...

check that out

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Tek_Rice and changaroo are both selling swapped(engine + 6spd) Coupes.

chriskarel

Reaction score

STi and WRX insurance are pretty much the same. I was looking to downgrade to an 04 WRX and I would have 'saved' $100 a year. Plus the boxer engine is a confusing mess and it's very touchy with modding. I miss the Accord's simplicity. I did 99% of the work on my 4cyl coupe by myself.

Russian Red, your Accord is nasty! But I can't trade, as I still owe on my car...but we can buy each others cars?? Hit me up! eggs, too. PM me if you guys want to come look at it. Even if I don't get an Accord, it's still for sale. I kind of want to get into the BMW game with an old 3 series...sorry just thinking out loud.

turbo_911

Reaction score

STi and WRX insurance are pretty much the same. I was looking to downgrade to an 04 WRX and I would have 'saved' $100 a year. Plus the boxer engine is a confusing mess and it's very touchy with modding. I miss the Accord's simplicity. I did 99% of the work on my 4cyl coupe by myself.

Russian Red, your Accord is nasty! But I can't trade, as I still owe on my car...but we can buy each others cars?? Hit me up! eggs, too. PM me if you guys want to come look at it. Even if I don't get an Accord, it's still for sale. I kind of want to get into the BMW game with an old 3 series...sorry just thinking out loud.

Do it, I sold my coupe (the one you see now in sig) and went with '97 e36 M3 :)

very nice piece of machinery and my insurance went down by $10 a month lol

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1757300
That's my friends. It's so nice and he builds e36s. He has another one that has around 800hp completely gutted. This is his yellow one but that 4door m3 turbo swap is solid as a rock and should be cheap to insure.
44c75135-dade-7eb4.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back