Stock suspension

Momentum

Reaction score
Car going back to stock. Does anyone know how to drop the hub so you can fit the stock suspension back on?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
jack up the entire end of the car, front or rear, take the bottom mounts out on both sides first, and the everything should drop down a lot lower. if it doesn't, you can push it down a lot easier.

if you jack up one corner, or side, at a time, the sway bars will keep tension on the suspension, holding it up.

Momentum

Reaction score
I Completed the front, but I'm stuck on the rear. How does the hub drop down? I removed the 4 bolts for the sway bar, but the hub didn't drop.

Thormx331

Reaction score
Same as everyone has said. Have someone stand on it and if that's not enough you can have them grab the inner fender to help pull them down more if that makes sense. I had to kind of bounced up and down to get one of them loose but take your time and be careful

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Will this give your more room in appose of standing on it?

Its easier to apply constant pressure with a pipe imo, which in turn gives you room to work. I've changed suspension 3 times doing this alone and its worked well for me. Everyone has their method though.

Back