Subwoofer/Highs package request's!

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Hooked new subs
With new amaps
amazing lol
ran into problem with rca tha out puts arntout puts the say bridge but i think i have a solution

1 of the 12s is plenty but both is rediculous:naughty:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
did you get your RCA problem licked?

glad to hear your banging now bro did you have a old system in your car? what r u gonna do with it?

dbryan203

Reaction score
is this thread still kicking? i am getting a accord as a gift this month so im looking for some great idea's for a system. I already know which headunit im purchasing (Kenwood-KDC-448U) so im wondering whats the best combo i can get for around $300 bucks :eusa_drool:

dbryan203

Reaction score
whole setup not installed, the money for the head unit is separate from the $300 bucks so with that i was looking for a good sub/amp combo. i prefer not to amp the 6x5 and 6x9 for now. Me and my friend will install the system into my car to save $$. i don't want any crazy extreme bass just something that is noticeable, prob around 300 watt rms. also wondering if its a great idea to get a capacitor?

Last edited:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
ok kool i will get back to you with some links! with quality stuff! and matched well

xx24xx

Reaction score
Before you recommend people buying car audio off ebay, you may want to consider a fact. A reputable shop sells a lot of the same products (or better) for a slightly higher price because the installer has knowledge of the product, offers warranty (on product and installation) and assurance that your not getting crap thats been sitting on a shelf for 3 years with the serial numbers shaved off. For example, woofersetc dot com has been selling things off their website and ebay, and offers NO warranty. Yes, they lie. I've learned my lesson buying an Alpine 9887 from them. The board got fried and they frankly told me I was fk'ed.

PS - You should also broaden your knowledge of products on the market. There's lots of stuff out there that does it better than mainstream for a cheaper price.

Back