Supras invade Las Vegas, 08

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
There can never be too many Supras, are you fkn nuts! :slap: :darryl:

Creamery after creamery... Some of those Supras have turbos of ridiculous proportion!

I like those guy's license plates: V8WHAT4 & VPERKLR hahahahaha

DrOwZee

Reaction score
sexyy!!! speaking of supras! i was jsut in my cuzins supra today! that beast halls ***!!! too bad he doesnt drive it anymore. stopped driving it ever since he got married and had kids. now its just there collecting dust :[ soo sad.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
I live in spring valley...what about you maybe i've seen you cruisin

I live on the east side of vegas. I dont think you might've seen me cruising since i dont have a license yet (well not until the 17th) but, you might've seen my car around maybe.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
freakin awesome. and rediculous. and awesome.

oh my gawd, i've never seen such big piping in mah life yo. those turbos are just so sexy.

LOVE supras. When done right. I want one so bad but the market on them now is just through the roof. Too bad... :sad:

mista jc

Reaction score
damn hella sexy supras!!! they have monster turbos...MISTA JC how were the drags

The supras were the most fun to watch. I watched about 4 rounds of the supras, the other classes were Corvette/GTO, oldies, funny cars, older supras and Volkswagen bugs.

Few of the big boys who run 8 seconds had two rounds of bad launches, did some maintenance and put on a hell of a show. Ryan Woon and his co-worker of WOTM.com were showstoppers, Saad's white beast was crazy to watch.

It was awesome, wish I knew how to upload some data from my camcorder.

Back