Sway Bar Size FAQ

ninjacord

Reaction score
This might b a dumb question, but ive been looking for a tl-s rsb. Ended up finding a rsb from an tl a-spec are they the same size?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Depends on whether you get one from a 6spd or auto. But I think all the A-Specs had thicker RSB's regardless of trans, because the A-Spec suspension upgrades were part of the package.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^what's the part number of the one you're getting? Should be 52300-SEP-A11 I believe

Last edited:

ninjacord

Reaction score
Ill find out. I found this a-spec at a local junk yard. Car was scrapped because of the storm. It was flooded. Ima try to get down there later on today and pick it up. i figured that anything under the car that dosnt move should still b just fine.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow an A-Spec at a junkyard...makes me sad. I'd grab the Brembo's off that thing too if you can.

ninjacord

Reaction score
Theyll b ok after sitting in salt water for a couple days? When i say flooded i mean the water mark was about 2inches from the roof line.

ninjacord

Reaction score
I felt terrible for the car and its owner.. untill i found out that with the insurance check he went out and bought a brandy spanking new caddy cts-v wagon. Now i only feel bad for the car

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm...they would probably need rebuilt, but you'd be getting them for so cheap it would still be more than worth it if you are 5-lug.

ninjacord

Reaction score
Sadly im currently running a four lug pattern. A 5 lug conversion is on the list of upgrades. If i can still scoop them up i will. Thanks for the heads up. Taking the brembos never even crossed my mind

Back