Sway Bar Size FAQ

truWarier02

Reaction score

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
With larger diameter sway bars, just make sure they come with their own mounting brackets/bushings. They will if you're purchasing new.

F

frosty619

ok im lost i have a honda accord 2000 lx sedan 4banger and i want to upgrade front strut bar, and rear sway bar but i am also going to get new moog endlinks for front sway bar and rear sway bar but i wanted to kno if i buy them for my stock sway bars would it fit the acura rear sway bar and wat parts do i need what model and any links to direct purchase, tryn to get a direct fit no modifications etc

001Stunna

Reaction score
ok im lost i have a honda accord 2000 lx sedan 4banger and i want to upgrade front strut bar, and rear sway bar but i am also going to get new moog endlinks for front sway bar and rear sway bar but i wanted to kno if i buy them for my stock sway bars would it fit the acura rear sway bar and wat parts do i need what model and any links to direct purchase, tryn to get a direct fit no modifications etc

You really need to use the search function...
You WILL be buying endlinks made for your accord, NOT the TLS or etc.
You can buy the TLS MT rear sway bar(with brackets and bushings)
You can buy a variety of strut bars. Do your research and pick one.

The TLS sway bar is a direct bolt off/bolt on modification. Same goes for the moog endlinks and most upper strut bars.

F

frosty619

yea i did i do my research alright but 20 differnt things come up nd u guys go back nd forth on things it gets confusing im here for the same reason as everyone else to learn and ask questions get sum help and modify my accord i do research nd search b4 asking questions so relax. but atleast i can say thanks for the help and feedback I APPRECIATE IT

001Stunna

Reaction score
yea i did i do my research alright but 20 differnt things come up nd u guys go back nd forth on things it gets confusing im here for the same reason as everyone else to learn and ask questions get sum help and modify my accord i do research nd search b4 asking questions so relax. but atleast i can say thanks for the help and feedback I APPRECIATE IT

You did no research as all the info you need regarding the swaybar is right here in this thread.

2004 Acura TLS- KA6MT is the same ish as 2006 Acura TLS- KA6MT with respect to Front and Rear SwayBars
RearBar--52300-SEP-A11 SPRING, RR. STABILIZER
Bushing--52306-SEP-A11 BUSH, RR. STABILIZER HOLDER
Bracket--52308-S3M-A00 HOLDER, STABILIZER BUSH

FrontBar--51300-SEP-A01 SPRING, FR. STABILIZER
Bushing--51306-SEP-A01 BUSH, FR. STABILIZER HOLDER
Bracket--51308-SDA-A00 BRACKET, FR. STABILIZER

As for the moog endlinks all you'd have to do is go on rockauto.com. Enter your cars year,model, trim and you'd be able to see that the endlinks you need are
MOOG Part # K90343; Rear Left
MOOG Part # K90342; Rear Right
MOOG Part # K90341; Front Left
MOOG Part # K90340; Front Right

...but you did not do this because spoon-feeding is spoon-feeding.

PS. You're welcome.

Last edited:
F

frosty619

yea bro i did i read all 9 pages like i said u guys go bavk nd forth on alot of **** maybe i missed the understanding on sum things as for spoon feeding yea i was spoon feed and what we all learn **** everyday wether spooon feed or not as u call it im sure uve had **** spoon feed to u wether u ask someone or enter ur info on a webpage an it tellin u exactly whats needed is another form of being spoon feed as u call it ppl come here for help if they miss some**** its nothing to get defensive about so chill u dint need to offer advice unless u want or make remarks just go read somewhere else like i said were all here to learn nd modify weve all been noobs at one point so dont act like uve always known everything or havent askd for help once i dont c why u guys on here get so defensive i can admit i didnt know wat was up now i do thanks to ur feedback serio thanks but u gente needa chill its just a forum hahaha

Back