Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
Man, you have no patience, sure, its been a few days, big deal. Just chill out and if it pisses you off that much, then dont buy from Tom again. You're gonna get your bar when it comes, so there really isnt any point in *****ing about it. Your complaining here on the forum is annoying and nobody cares, because its not like they can do anything to make you get it faster. The world doesnt revolve around you, so pull your head out of your *** and wait.

Just like the rest of us.

you don't care because you already got yours. i had set up time to install it on a set day. and yes i do understand the world revolve around me. and i can care less if others don't care.

he said they would ship out in a week. its been more then a week. if you cant fulfill something in a certain time. don't quote people a time. this is just like with the money hector was holding. while he was having family issues. i was more then understanding then. he still has my money and i still have not been informed of any updates other then its not been sent out mean while pretty much all the others have, even the people in Canada.

you chose to see read my posts if you don't like you can easily just skip over it and move on.

matty2013

Reaction score
You think your mad?
It took me a total of about 6 hours to remove my OEM one, the endlinks were about an hour each and then right before the end, I had to cut them anyway, and one of my bolts for the OEM braket broke off, and it was seized, so my bolt extractor couldn't get it out, I ended up taking to a family friend who is our mechanic and he gradually increase drill bit sizes and then eventually re-tapped the hole, I was exhausted after the whole ordeal so I didn't even put the new one on yet.
I am gonna anti-seize the piss out of every one of those bolts before putting it back together

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
QQ. your like my dad. big mouth. with a hard head. if you're going to complain, complain to yoparts. the guys who are responsible for it. not the people at the forum. they cannot do anything to control the speed of shipment and/or delivery. and as you said you chose to see read my posts "if you don't like. you can easily just skip over it and move on." - imo.

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
You think your mad?
It took me a total of about 6 hours to remove my OEM one, the endlinks were about an hour each and then right before the end, I had to cut them anyway, and one of my bolts for the OEM braket broke off, and it was seized, so my bolt extractor couldn't get it out, I ended up taking to a family friend who is our mechanic and he gradually increase drill bit sizes and then eventually re-tapped the hole, I was exhausted after the whole ordeal so I didn't even put the new one on yet.
I am gonna anti-seize the piss out of every one of those bolts before putting it back together

wow. i tried to take mines off in class friday and i just loosen all the bolts and put them all back. and nothing was seized.

juicebox00

Reaction score
^it's cause we're from cali..lol. great weather and no need to salt the roads creating rust under our cars.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
You think your mad?

wtf? thats a headache. good thing you know the family friend mechanic tho .

where the fun of working on a car if every thing was so easy to remove. :)

SouthStar019

Reaction score
Yeah this car has been through 8 winter seasons, that bar is maaaaad crusty with rust

do they use alot and i mean alot of road salt around you?

one thing ive gotten in the habbit of doing is almost the same day or after i go to a self wash and power wash underneath the car. help get rid of the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back