Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
MAN OH MAN, does it ever make a difference! Only thing is MAKE SURE you bend the center exhaust hanger down a bit or it will make a banging noise on small bumps ( I found out the hard way :p)
bend it? I had to saw it off! :redface2:

The difference between this and the TL rsb is minimal but noticeable. I guess my expectations were a bit too high. Then again I won't be going around the cones yet til Sunday. More feedback later...

Fuzz

Reaction score
You think your mad?
It took me a total of about 6 hours to remove my OEM one, the endlinks were about an hour each and then right before the end, I had to cut them anyway, and one of my bolts for the OEM braket broke off, and it was seized, so my bolt extractor couldn't get it out, I ended up taking to a family friend who is our mechanic and he gradually increase drill bit sizes and then eventually re-tapped the hole, I was exhausted after the whole ordeal so I didn't even put the new one on yet.
I am gonna anti-seize the piss out of every one of those bolts before putting it back together

You got ****ed. I just installed mine tonight (Happy Birthday tooo meee), and it took all of 20 minutes. I took the torch to the endlinks, the bolts came out for the stock bar no problem... sawed off the exhaust hanger and then bolted up the new bar.

It will be interest to see how the rear end feels on the track, but just a little bit of normal driving the rear end feels a lot more planted. I really wish I could have it installed Sunday for yesterday but oh well.

I am going to get my Prelude Tranny this weekend, Fidenza Flywheel, Clutch etc... The car is slowly coming together.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
i talked to tom on that online chat thing he said we should have an update. i will get in touch with him again. and now the annoyance starts till we all get our bars.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
He could have run out of stock.

Unlikely.

He knew 2 months ago about this group buy, there were an original 30+ bars that were going to be ordered, I hope that as a business man he would not run out of 30+ bars, in a span of a couple of weeks.

ActNow

Reaction score
bend it? I had to saw it off! :redface2:

The difference between this and the TL rsb is minimal but noticeable. I guess my expectations were a bit too high. Then again I won't be going around the cones yet til Sunday. More feedback later...

I have a sedan will I need to bend or saw off the hanger in order to put my bar in?

Btw i got mine thanks knox!

AngusTEx

Reaction score
^ If I remember reading right, I think it's only applicable to i4.

Fuzz, tell me more about your track days! I hardly see any Accords competing here!

SouthStar019

Reaction score
every one who got their bars is really lucky. seriously. to those who even installed theirs even luckier. so is it really really worth it? how many of you guys also have other suspension mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back