Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
email from tom again. just an update.

Hi,

I didnt' get a definitive date today even w/ my best efforts .. but I was told they should be ready to ship sometime next week.. I am expecting a definitive answer by Monday.. sorry for the bad news :(

kn0x47

Reaction score
well he hasnt been able to get a definite answer yet about when they'll be shipped out but he should know something by monday. he was told they'd be ready to ship by next week.

EDIT: hah. he sent me the same thing

SouthStar019

Reaction score
well he hasnt been able to get a definite answer yet about when they'll be shipped out but he should know something by monday. he was told they'd be ready to ship by next week.

EDIT: hah. he sent me the same thing

yea. you just got the email also? man i am hoping they will be shiped out this coming week. i want to enjoy this before it to late.

kn0x47

Reaction score
yea. you just got the email also? man i am hoping they will be shiped out this coming week. i want to enjoy this before it to late.

yeah. i still need to buy struts to lower my car before i put this on. schools starting in a couple of weeks so i dunno when i'll have time to install everything

SouthStar019

Reaction score
yeah. i still need to buy struts to lower my car before i put this on. schools starting in a couple of weeks so i dunno when i'll have time to install everything

yes that is my issue also. school starting and then not enough time to install this. work and school full time gives you very little time to do any thing else. even eat at times. haha.

your dropped or will be dropping at same time as bar?

i am building my carputer hoping to get it all done by sunday night. actually working on the screen fitment/placement right now as i type this.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
If you're dropping it at the same time as installing the bar, it will actually be easier to remove the stock bar. The brackets that the end links attach to are really easy to remove, but you have to have the rear strut removed also. Once those brackets are off the car, it would be simple to remove the end links.

kn0x47

Reaction score
yes that is my issue also. school starting and then not enough time to install this. work and school full time gives you very little time to do any thing else. even eat at times. haha.

your dropped or will be dropping at same time as bar?

i am building my carputer hoping to get it all done by sunday night. actually working on the screen fitment/placement right now as i type this.

not dropped yet. i've had sportlines for almost a year now sitting in my closet... i've got an eibach from sway bar to put on too. figured i'd do the whole suspension system at the same time.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
not dropped yet. i've had sportlines for almost a year now sitting in my closet... i've got an eibach from sway bar to put on too. figured i'd do the whole suspension system at the same time.

you have the eibach front sway bar? it sucks you are doing every thing at once as you wount notice which gave you what improvement just that your car is going to be a whole lot better after. haha i wanna drop also but to much money being spend on car and with school right around the corner books, and tuition is killing me.

kn0x47

Reaction score
you have the eibach front sway bar? it sucks you are doing every thing at once as you wount notice which gave you what improvement just that your car is going to be a whole lot better after. haha i wanna drop also but to much money being spend on car and with school right around the corner books, and tuition is killing me.

oh yeah i gotta buy books too...crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back