Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Will there be another gb in the near future or should i just go to the website and get one?

you're better off going to the website cause i don't think anyone is going to want to hassle with this again

kn0x47

Reaction score
so any word on the bars?

Will there be another gb in the near future or should i just go to the website and get one?

haven't gotten anymore tracking numbers yet.

the issue is progress has been very low on stock and i believe they didnt have any for a while. so tom has been sending them out as soon as he gets them

if you want one, i'd recommend ebay or emailing another company to make sure they have some in stock

SouthStar019

Reaction score
progress needs to hurry up and make these things. this 3 week+ wait is getting out of hand now. really really trying hard to keep my calm. cant even enjoy this since school will start soon.

who still has yet to get the bar yet? me, kn0x, juice?

F23A1AT

Reaction score
progress needs to hurry up and make these things. this 3 week+ wait is getting out of hand now. really really trying hard to keep my calm. cant even enjoy this since school will start soon.

who still has yet to get the bar yet? me, kn0x, juice, F23?

Me either. getting :explode:

SouthStar019

Reaction score
4 people, i think there is 6 total. why the other 2 people are able to stay so calm i don't know. i emailed tom last night and still no response back. might have to email progress directly.

kn0x47

Reaction score
4 people, i think there is 6 total. why the other 2 people are able to stay so calm i don't know. i emailed tom last night and still no response back. might have to email progress directly.

it's 4. 3 were shipped to the same address so i think thats why tom thinks its 6

juicebox00

Reaction score
you should let him know that since it might take longer since he's trying to get 2 more

SouthStar019

Reaction score
true, if he ever reply's back. do it really take 3+ weeks to make 4 or 6 of these? i mean these things better be damm hand made for us to wait this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back