Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
In 2.0, everytime i try to login it comes back with an error message saying to contact forum admin because the plugin is too old. I cant even see stuff as a guest because of the old plugin.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I have android. And i have the paid version not the free one since i use it alot on different forums.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yeah I have the android one only I got it illegally. :lawl: so luckily I haven't downloaded the newest one yet. Guess I wont until that problem is fixed. I have the one before 2.0 and it works plenty fine to never update.

Jecht

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this old thread to see if any admins could update the plugin for this app. I use it alot and was wondering if someone could look into it. On the older version of tapatalk it worked fine but since they updated it recently i cant even login because its saying the plugin is too old. Could an admin work on updating the plugin? Thanks

The newest is 2.0 but im not gonna ask anymore since no mods care to update it or even say anything in this thread lol

Ever thought about PM'ing a mod to get the program updated to work?:slap:

I am sure this is a thread they rarely come in to.

derpson

Reaction score
Bump because I would like to use tapatalk 2.0 also. I don't really know who the mods are yet or their temperaments. So hopefully someone a little less noobish can get this done.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
The admins havent been on a whole lot lately.... probably not high on the priority list

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Anybody else having a problem quoting at all on their iPhone? I can't quote a post at all let alone multi. It only happens on here too. On E-Rev i can do single quotes fine. I know there was a new plugin version that was recently released. Does it need to be updated, admins?

Back