Target Rooftop meet in NYC (bronx)

MoReNo

Reaction score
is this still happening now?? is so let me get the address ill try to go i got a 6 gen stock

MoReNo

Reaction score
whats the time of the meet? and day of the week is this?

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
wow this thread is old.. I haven't seen anything from the OP but maybe they will get a chance to see this thread come up and check it out.. Im surprised this thread wasn't closed. But it does sound like a good idea to see some 6th gens again.. If you guys reply back im down to meet again :eusa_drool:

acedomain

Reaction score
nothing really happens their as much anymore its more like a summer thing i do sometimes see lil groups of cars meet their randomly ...we will bring this back in the spring tho most likely maybe a new location....

Daheavyking

Reaction score
I was going there when they first started doing the weekly thing. Great turnouts. I was there with my cb7 coupe. Everyone is chill. Spring time and its on again

nyckidd

Reaction score
ya should bring it back with a new location closer to brooklyn :rock:

How about us Brooklyn 6thgen'ers come up with our own NYC meet cuz that meet is all kinda of cars. we can choose a place like Marine park over by KP or canarsie Pier cuz its right off the belt Pkwy make it easy for some people?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
tato im down....i been wanted to go to a meet for the longest....thats like a couple mins away from me :) :peace: :147703263745b138a51

Back