*Teaser* Exhaust and Paint Videos

AFAccord

Reaction score
Videos are currently uploading!

So I took some quick videos with my cell phone the other day as I was backing the car out of the garage to wash all the wet sanding debris off and get to buffing the new paint. Here's a look...

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7184.jpg

IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

Video pulling the car out of the garage all dirty. You'll have to excuse the video/audio quality, it went to **** when I uploaded it.

I haven't been very open with my 'recent' mods, so here's a few peeks of the exhaust that went on a while back. Full 2.5" custom piping, 2.5" collector mod, all mandrel bent and completely straight thru. You could technically roll a good 2.25" ball from the muffler tip all the way up to where the header splits in two.

0218091839a.jpg

0218091853a.jpg

0218091944.jpg

And a shot down the ebay header's flex pipe right after cutting off the collector... um-yeah...

0218091849a.jpg

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
OMFG.... :eek:.. Jason, how the helllll is your engine dropping the revs that fast? wow.

That thing sounds like an absolute BEAST. Can't wait to see more of it. :drool:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hmm i guess it is just bad quality but to me it doesn't even sound like a car haha

the first thing that came to my mind was somebody crawling threw an air vent...can't wait to see everything when it is done..

AFAccord

Reaction score
Hmm...sounds pretty mean, can't wait to see & hear more. :)

It does have that intimidation factor now if someone pulls up on me at a red light. If that doesn't scare them, the launch control at 4700rpms will. :hihi:

OMFG.... :eek:.. Jason, how the helllll is your engine dropping the revs that fast? wow.

That thing sounds like an absolute BEAST. Can't wait to see more of it. :drool:

9lb flywheel and very little help from the IACV to 'cushion' the RPMs any higher than 1200rpm.

Definitely sounds great! I want moar!

How is it dropping revs that fast?

I'll post up more after I'm re-tuned. It'll only be a street tune because those are free. I DO want to get a final dyno tune to see some numbers once everything's installed, but that's $200 that I don't have at the moment.

hmm i guess it is just bad quality but to me it doesn't even sound like a car haha

the first thing that came to my mind was somebody crawling threw an air vent...can't wait to see everything when it is done..

lol... i guess it does at some points. I had to convert it from 3g2 files off my phone, but even at higher bit rates, it still clips the audio a little for some reason. I wish I could host the original files, the audio is much better.

Back