Testing waters on a summer TN meet!!!

pattywak

Reaction score
I was there last year...I don't remember seeing that many Accords out. Only about 6 or 7. The ride out was awesome - its where my sig picture comes from.

98acclude

Reaction score
pattwak... i remember you from the meet! good to see ya mang! and Im down with a meet on the 25th of july... I think it would be kool to meet up and then all of us roll out together to IA the next day together... and pattywak... thanx for including me with you dudes... cause I saw you're guys' cars and was like man I wanna roll with them I dont mind drivin 8-9 hrs to AI I've been the last 2 years and it's getting better... the 1st year I went was 10times hotter than last year... but this year my car's A/C isnt working. :( but it's all good that's not gonna stop me from going... and I wanna see more 6thgens this year! I was the only one the 1st year I went and then last year I met like 5 of you and had tons of fun this year I wanna see about 15 of you guys..

pattywak

Reaction score
Hey man which accord were you rolling with? I met a whole ton of people that day lol so my memory is kinda jumbled from that day. But yeah, no problem with including you, alotta people from around here are open to new people. I think it would be nice to have more Accords this year - gotta rep what the Civic's older more mature brother can do!

98acclude

Reaction score
Hey man which accord were you rolling with? I met a whole ton of people that day lol so my memory is kinda jumbled from that day. But yeah, no problem with including you, alotta people from around here are open to new people. I think it would be nice to have more Accords this year - gotta rep what the Civic's older more mature brother can do!

haha definately rep the accords! Im the accord to the left of you in your sig. ;) lol but if you still dont know I gotta member's ride thing.. I had the h22 in mine if that helps any.

Millz

Reaction score
im probably rolling down from toronto with 1 or 2 buddies...

if you guys are going to pre-meet and roll to IA together it'd be nice to get somebody's number so i can park with you guys :thumbsup:

i think one of them is going to flop though so it'd be me and another car

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
awesome!! i will make a thread when it gets closer with some better details...and pm out some phone #s for contacts...we might have about 10+ accords there...which is a lot for southeast haha

Back