The Curse strikes again (NOW WITH MORE CARNAGE!)......

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
"More then you can afford pal." My dad is in the market for a Tl type s but yours looked nice so i figured id ask. Ohhh well

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
This is not a Type S. Quite obviously since it's a 2004.

Let me capitalize the key word. My dad is in the market for a Tl type s BUT yours looked nice so i figured id ask. Ohhh well

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you didn't capitalize anything, and then you repeated the exact same sentence used before.

waytogonoob.jpg

*edit* way to go X2, capitalizing it in an edit...because that has the same effect.

Millz

Reaction score
yo thats ****ty to hear...
ive had a couple of minor accidents that really pissed me off... nowhere as close to the caliber of yours

but it made me really not give a **** about my car for a while, it sucks and its damn frustrating that people can't ****ing drive

on a seperate note, im glad that you're okay

you got pushed into the oncoming lane which can be a scary situation considering the ****tards on the road

on the bright side you can move on and look forward to a new project

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
How many cars, and how many accidents?

Forget that BMW man, grab a 4 cylinder eco-junker and drive that for a while until the "curse" lifts.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
How many cars, and how many accidents?

Forget that BMW man, grab a 4 cylinder eco-junker and drive that for a while until the "curse" lifts.

I've OWNED fifteen cars in my fifteen years of driving, but that was simply because I'm an indecisive mother****er and I get sick of cars after a while.

This will be the sixth time the TL has been in the shop in 2.5 years of ownership, and I'm 99% sure the curse is because our relationship was never meant to be in the first place. She was just convenient and seemed like the responsible choice at the time.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Dang sorry to hear about the wreck. I HATE uninsured drivers. My dad got hit by one a few years ago. We ended up having to pay for everything ourselves because the other guy had no money.

Hope your new car treats you well. But I just do not see how an older BMW would be a reliable and cheap vehicle to own.

twofast4u

Reaction score
So Sorry to hear Justin. I hope she turns out near perfect she's all fixed up! And the the "curse" lifts when you pick up the new ride

Back