The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
IIRC, they are interchangeable, but I think it depends on 98-00 and 01-02, especially for the 01-02 sedan trunks because they are curved.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Hmm, ok.

Don't think anyone has tried that on here, so you may have to check out V6P or j32a.com for that one. Maybe even H-T might have an answer.

zErrix

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, this is my first post (i think lol) but i've been lurking on the forums for a little while now. I've essentially dreaded modifying my accord but it's gotten to the point where I'm realizing that:

1: i'm not getting anything better anytime soon and
2: I need to start fixing, repairing, and making my car look more presentable. So with that being said, first things first.

I'm not 100% sure, and I have searched for a little bit, but I understand a lot of parts are interchangeable. I'm wondering if the fenders on the coupe are same as the sedan? I sincerely apologize if this has been covered before but all my searches come back with the sedan -> coupe front conversion and although it never says anything about the fenders needing to be swapped or replaced (cause i'm guessing they're the same), I just wanted to make sure.

Please let me know! Thanks much!

zErrix

Reaction score
Thanks SykVSx! I want to apologize off the bat cause I don't think I made myself clear in my original post. What i'm trying to figure out is if the sedan fenders will work for the coupe? I have a coupe and the sedan fenders on amazon (for whatever reason) are significantly cheaper than the coupe but I truly don't see a difference? I just wanted to see if someone here could confirm that for me if possible.

I'll try to do some more digging around the web to see if maybe i can/could possibly find some part #'s to match the fenders from a coupe vs sedan, but if anyone knows off the top of their head, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, well for sure, I can say no one has put sedan fenders on a Coupe on here.

teeceRS

Reaction score
No apologies needed, I was going to get it, but I actually didn't mind missing out on it, I would prefer an OEM bumper, already SSM.

There will be a gap, for sure, since you are using the sedan hood.

You should also consider picking up the rad support for the Coupe bumper as well.

You don't NEED the coupe hood, if you can live with the gap.

Although, I can refer you to a local 98-00 coupe hood that is available as well, let me know.

This gap... seeing as there are no picture examples... is it possible to eliminate the majority of the gap by using an aftermarket grille (or none at all). OR is there also a gap on the 2 pillars between the headlights, where they meet the hood? Just looking for a way to eliminate the gap without the hood. Yes I've searched and this is why I am posting here: I haven't found my answer.

alcapo12

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity those with the S200/rsx steering wheel. Do you guys find it that it gives you more room/ comfortable?
My steering wheel is pretty beat , and im thinking of swapping it out cause the steering wheel hits my knees when im getting in. (Im pretty tall)

Back