The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
From what I've read the sedan sides are longer than the coupe sides. Someone said 2" in one thread. Anyway that means cutting, then filling in the gap somehow, either some sort of filler or fiberglassing.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I mean, I guess I could measure considering I have a sedan and coupe in my driveway. I feel dumb now lmao. But thanks Chris!

here's a funny picture ... & I know .. it's weak but wheels are on the way. :thumbsup:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Hmm...in a couple threads I found Chido said the sedan rocker panels were longer than the coupe. :thinking: I know you did a DIY though...?

Jordan, since you've got both cars, what did you find?

Sorry, I misread the question and thought it was 98-00 coupe to 01-02 coupe. I saw the car in sig. I believe you are correct that the sedan sides are slightly longer by a few inches.

h0p3l355dork

Reaction score
I want to know if power leather seats from a 99 accord v6 sedan will fit in a 99 accord i4 LX. I don't see why not but was wondering if maybe power seats might be an issue to wire up.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I want to know if power leather seats from a 99 accord v6 sedan will fit in a 99 accord i4 LX. I don't see why not but was wondering if maybe power seats might be an issue to wire up.

I don't know about the wiring but I believe some members have just swapped the cushions out. I believe you actually keep the leather upper seat with frame and swap your non leather bottom frame, then put the leather cushion on the non powered frame. Sorry, hard to explain but members have swapped to leather while keeping a non powered seat. I have had mine totally apart before when I died them as well and I believe that this would work from memory.

dav3455

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a 98 coupe 4cyl (4) lugs pattern, what stock wheels would fit on my Accord? Theres not to many options out there for 4 lugs stock wheels that I can find....:coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Prelude, 1G CL, I think there’s others. There are a couple OEM wheel threads that may list more options, just search them up.

Back