The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

kamekaze89

Reaction score
Im new to 6th gen, question is does 00-01 coupe mud guards fit 98-99 coupe?
I know the fronts are all the same for all year and model but back bumper is different. Thanks!

98CG5

Reaction score
Its probably been asked before but will the 98-00 coupe OE Optional lip fit on my 98 Sedan? I LOVE that lip and I dont want to settle for the "Type R" lip...

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Its probably been asked before but will the 98-00 coupe OE Optional lip fit on my 98 Sedan? I LOVE that lip and I dont want to settle for the "Type R" lip...
Not with out modding it, but I think bayson r makes an oe rep lip for the 98-00 sedan.

Im new to 6th gen, question is does 00-01 coupe mud guards fit 98-99 coupe?
I know the fronts are all the same for all year and model but back bumper is different. Thanks!
Yes they will fit, they are the same mud guards.

luanster

Reaction score
So I have a 98 accord sedan and I tried doing a coupe conversion on it but the bumper doesn't sit flushed near the headlight-fender area. I was wondering if anyone who's done the conversion has run into that problem? If it helps, I got the 98 coupe bumper. I'm also asking because I want to get the 01-02 coupe bumper instead for the fog lights but not sure if it would be worth it if the bumper won't sit flushed.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
I found a CF hood for a coupe for about $200. Perfect condition. I have a 1998 Sedan, and I am planning on doing a coupe conversion from a 98-98 coupe. Will the hood fit on my sedan until I do the new bumper?

nine23

Reaction score
I found a CF hood for a coupe for about $200. Perfect condition. I have a 1998 Sedan, and I am planning on doing a coupe conversion from a 98-98 coupe. Will the hood fit on my sedan until I do the new bumper?

there will probably be a gap between the hood and the bumper but it will fit! too bad you dont live closer i have a green 98 coupe bumper i would sell you

l1nd3n

Reaction score
Wow! I read this whole thread and have learned a lot about what I am working on. Doing the 01' acura tl 5 lug swap to my 01' EX. Got knuckles with everything plus the 01' wheels for 500. The front looks pretty straight forward. I am a little curious about the back.
-Will the rear TL knuckles bolt up fine?
-Will parking break cable work?
-I also got the break booster and master from the TL. Do I need to use them?
-Do I need the proportioning valve thing from the TL?
-I read a couple times about multiple piston calipers that may go on this setup. Which one do y'all recommend?

Thanks guys. My first post. Had my 66k mile EXL manual accord for 2 months now. Took a year to find it but now...its on.
Glad to be here.

l1nd3n

Reaction score
I searched and found an answer. The rear knuckle should be a direct swap. The other questions still apply though.

Back