The elusive Chrome A/C dials!!! Top $$$

magicman1215

Reaction score
I know they are hard to find and I believe they were a group buy a while ago. But, in all honesty anybody who would be willing to part with theirs to make some good money please let me know. I know somebody's got em'!! lol

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
lol. lame.

you can find other climate control knobs that work, are much nicer, and aren't so hard to find if you'd just search around.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
lol. lame.

you can find other climate control knobs that work, are much nicer, and aren't so hard to find if you'd just search around.

Apparently he made this thread to buy the knobs, not to hear what you think of them. If you aren't selling them, don't give your input. Nobody cares what you think about the knobs.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
search for something like "cc knobs" or "climate control knobs" on here. i thought i had the thread bookmarked, but i guess not. its a long thread...probably 10+ pages so youll know its the one when you see it.

anyway, you will not be able to find a pair of the polished knobs. i can recall a handful of times i've seen some for sale since they were almost-new back a few years ago. i snagged the last 2 (98-00 4 cylinder) pairs garrett on v6p had and one pair was for another member on here.

just sold mine last year. your best bet will be to locate the thread in a search, and go for the TL knobs. i was going to, then decided not to waste any more money on this car.

edit: the acura part number is in that thread, also.

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
anyone have a picture of these in their car? im curious to see what they look like.

Ohhh...now you're curious.

Apparently he made this thread to buy the knobs, not to hear about your curiousity about other potential options. If you aren't selling them, **** off. Nobody cares what you think or what you may be interested in.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
Ohhh...now you're curious.

Apparently he made this thread to buy the knobs, not to hear about your curiousity about other potential options. If you aren't selling them, **** off. Nobody cares what you think or what you may be interested in.

At least my request has some benefit to this thread. I simply asked what they looked like. I didn't just come in here saying they "were lame and you should look for something else."

Opinions have no value here; at least not in this thread. My request isn't an opinion. It's a simple request that can help the original poster and other members identify the requested knobs.

Good try though. Keep your opinions out. I'm done arguing and filling this thread with this arguement.

Last edited:
Back