The elusive Chrome A/C dials!!! Top $$$

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Ohhh...now you're curious.

Apparently he made this thread to buy the knobs, not to hear about your curiousity about other potential options. If you aren't selling them, **** off. Nobody cares what you think or what you may be interested in.

I think you missed the whole point. Nobody cares what YOUR opinion is about the knobs. Quit starting drama and drop it. I'm sick of people like you always bashing on someone else taste. I dare you to be a smart a$$ with me.

Good luck OP

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Nope, haven't missed the point one bit. My opinion happens to be is somewhat relevant, considering my knowledge with testing out different knobs can lead the OP in the direction of finding better alternatives to the non-existent and poor quality knobs he's searching for and probably won't find.

I'm not sure why you're sick of "people like me", but I could care less. Daring me to be a smart *** through the internet is retarded, yet another opinion of mine.

:sleeping:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
^^^ he's the one who started the quest for an alternative to the V6p knobs. I think he knows what he's talking about. And if you need information, he's the man you need to talk to :jae:

magicman1215

Reaction score
I haven't found anybody selling theirs, but I've seen them on a few rides and would be willing to buy them off anybody who wants to make some $$$. I'll check into the TL knobs.

Last edited:

magicman1215

Reaction score
lol. lame.

you can find other climate control knobs that work, are much nicer, and aren't so hard to find if you'd just search around.

Obviously I have the stock CC knobs, I'm not looking for knobs because I don't have any. I'm just trying to purchase a set of the chrome knobs I've seen because I'm trying to upgrade the look of my interior, what's so LAME about that??

Last edited:

metrick1235

Reaction score
First off everyone stop *****in.. its just a thread..everyone has question, were not here to bash...

Here is some things i found...

OE Acura Climate control with knobs.. (because someone was asking about the automatic climate control the other day)

these next few are some that if your good at DIY modifications you could probably make them work..

S2000

Chrome

The ones i found for RSX were just plastic..

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Obviously I have the stock CC knobs, I'm not looking for knobs because I don't have any. I'm just trying to purchase a set of the chrome knobs I've seen because I'm trying to upgrade the look of my interior, what's so LAME about that??

The reason I said it was lame was because if you did in fact search around on this topic, you'd see that a majority of those chrome CC knobs fit poorly to say the least. Not only would you be "lucky" to find any for sale...you'd be "lucky" to find any for sale that actually fit well and aren't problematic. If you're willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for them, then why not just get a nicer set of OEM CC knobs from a different vehicle that will fit with OEM-quality for a comparable price and none of the hassle?

Here are a couple of samples, there are endless options if you just search around and find something you like. Most of these CC knobs are built the same way with the same attachments surprisingly.

3425738332_d063e590cf_z.jpg

3425832666_4e1226595c_z.jpg

(the RX-8 knobs are chrome at the bottom, but that picture doesn't do it justice...search around for RX-8 interior pics to give you a better idea)

Artistotle

Reaction score
I just want to chime in that I have the chrome knobs you mentioned. They are installed in my own car. Technically just FYI, they are not chrome. They are polished solid chunks of aluminum. Yum. :)

And they fit fine, however i did do a little dremeling to the posts they stick onto because i felt they stick out a little much for my preference. But it def wasn't required.

magicman1215

Reaction score
The reason I said it was lame was because if you did in fact search around on this topic, you'd see that a majority of those chrome CC knobs fit poorly to say the least. Not only would you be "lucky" to find any for sale...you'd be "lucky" to find any for sale that actually fit well and aren't problematic. If you're willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for them, then why not just get a nicer set of OEM CC knobs from a different vehicle that will fit with OEM-quality for a comparable price and none of the hassle?

Here are a couple of samples, there are endless options if you just search around and find something you like. Most of these CC knobs are built the same way with the same attachments surprisingly.

3425738332_d063e590cf_z.jpg

3425832666_4e1226595c_z.jpg

(the RX-8 knobs are chrome at the bottom, but that picture doesn't do it justice...search around for RX-8 interior pics to give you a better idea)

You're right man, I didn't realize what you were getting at. I appreciate everyone's advice. Thanks guys.

Back