The Joker really did die

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
the movie is in post production, and i'm sure they'll edit it to tie everything up nicely.

i dont understand why people get so emotional over this stuff, its not like you actually know him

nexTOme

Reaction score
this was all over the radio when i was at work.....
i mean yeah, it is unfortunate that young guy died......but media is wayy over reacting.....:coffee:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
the movie is in post production, and i'm sure they'll edit it to tie everything up nicely.

i dont understand why people get so emotional over this stuff, its not like you actually know him

a guy died??? so are people just not supposed to care about somebody if they die, only if they know that person?? makes no sense..i could see no point in getting emotional if he was sick or something..but the man died..Members on here ask for prayers for family members that passes away, should i stop caring or responding since i don't know them??

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
its crazy...they aired a interview they did of him and they have him saying " Its crazy cuz now if i die i know i'll die happy, but you wanna live forever with her" as he was referring to his two year old daughter....so ironic

nexTOme

Reaction score
its crazy...they aired a interview they did of him and they have him saying " Its crazy cuz now if i die i know i'll die happy, but you wanna live forever with her" as he was referring to his two year old daughter....so ironic

ohhhhh he had 2 year old daughter? couldnt pay attention too much at work...ohhh ok.....i c i c.....

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Guess they gotta hire a new actor and re-shoot all the filmed scenes. Sucks. Marykate Olson lived there?

It was said they were already finished shooting all his parts. The movie should go on without a hitch. Sucks he died I really liked his movies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i can understand why people don't get everyone being upset. yes, you should care when someone dies, but I think its stupid how stories like his get the headlines but people ignore the murders and suicides and whatnot that happen everyday when a celebrity or sob story isn't involved. that's why i f*#%ing hate Nancy Grace - she totally preys on the people who just want to feel connected to a victim and makes a living doing that instead of talking about real news or even social constructs that lead to people ending up the way they do.

all that said, it sucks. especially with a kid involved. I never saw it coming. Of all celebrities I think of when I hear of someone od'ing or whatnot, he was pretty far down the list

ashzero

Reaction score
honestly, tens and hundreds and thousands of ppl die each day. it's jsut that we don't hear about it.

Back