The largest Street Gang

00accord91

Reaction score
and thats y i hate cops...not all of the mare douchebags but alot of them are...including the one that gave me my parking ticket last night.....sooo cops can kiss :booty:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^you can't hate cops because of a few bad ones...there are some HUGE d-bags in the import scene, but do you hate it because of the bad ones??? nooo..I can't stand soooo many people in the import scene, but i am not going to make an ignorant conclusion and say that the scene as a whole is dumb

same thing with cops, just because there are a few bads one, even the ones that give you tickets for probably a legit reason, they are not all bad. I happen to know quite a few that are great people

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Valid point.

I think people tend to say "I hate cops" because the officer's actions directly affect you (getting a ticket), whereas people acting like idiots at a car meet, while annoying, do not directly cause a negative impact on you (they can be ignored).

I have also met tons more ahole cops than professional ones, and I have to admit my overall perception of police (at least the ones sitting around clocking people) is not good. But my brother's neighbor is a cop and he's a cool guy, so yes, they are not all bad.

But just drive responsibly and you don't have to have a problem. And the times you get pulled over for nonsense...just be courteous.

Last edited:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Wow that video just made me edgy, :wtf1: it sucks to see people abuse their authority.

Back