The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
If we could decide on a location (town) soon that would be great. Id like to go to some local hotels there and see if I can get us a group rate of some sort.

Hotels are expensive...fml

Hampton Inns have amazing beds tho....just sayin lol

LoveLee

Reaction score
a hotel with a comfy bed? i'm in!

back to carrie's original comment, it would be nice if a location was picked soon :)

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
you are going to get me in tons of trouble. i cant wait :)

im going to get myself in a lot of trouble... :nutkick: you and carrie are going to be my accomplices

and kevins drunk modding will prob strip another bolt.. either way it will be epic:lolrun:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
omg lmao at all of this

I know the Hampton Inn beds are comfy because whenever i traveled for work i stayed at Hamptons and i swear the bed is like a huge cloud, its seriously amazing

i cant wait for canam, i miss you guys lots :) last year AND the year before were great!!

eggs

Reaction score
omg lmao at all of this

I know the Hampton Inn beds are comfy because whenever i traveled for work i stayed at Hamptons and i swear the bed is like a huge cloud, its seriously amazing

i cant wait for canam, i miss you guys lots :) last year AND the year before were great!!

stop playing you know your going to be right next to me when we get into trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back