The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
haha yeah i get that. i cant wait to meet people, im mad exicted. hopefully i dont get too drunk and straight "act a ***, yo"

i wish i had a friend with an accord, or who cared about cars as much as i do so i could bring them along. its gonna be a lonely 5 hours drive :gride: :lawl:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Mobile Shoutbox is now fully extinct......:squintrun:

Oh, and I want to see people try and get in Carrie's driveway. If you're not good at driving a lowered car, :lawl:'s will be had.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Andy, glad those worked out for you!

LA....I'm going to say that you and Carrie are probably the most anticipated lady attendees at CanAm.

Glad to see this si starting to generate more interest, although the poll numbers are not very reassuring.

LoveLee

Reaction score
i would hope carrie would be there early im going to be at her house :ohyou:

See that's the problem, I'm not going to leave my bf a day earlier than planned. Maybe I'll skip my college graduation and start my vacation earlier.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If it's complicated, then he doesn't understand the importance of CanAm.

Nothing more to figure out, you're going to CanAm, you have a place to stay and you have people to roll with to the Event.

Done. Deal.

LoveLee

Reaction score
lmao, he understands that I am going wether he comes or not. But we had our vacation planned first and now its all messed up because of school.

They pushed my graduation back to August 13th, and we had already planned on being in DC at that time. Thank goodness i didnt buy tickets yet.

it will work out, i'm not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back