The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
eggie - <3 you lol

LeeAnn - leave the bf home and just leave a day earlier, he will be there when you get back.....trust me lol. My husband does not like cars and is not allowed to attend canam with me, he wasnt allowed to attend last year either. The first year he came a few of the guys asked what car was his and he had to reply "ummm im here with my wife" LMAO!!!

Kevin - I get in and out of my driveway everyday without scraping and my car is slammed lol. I am getting my driveway fixed tho, itll be done before august. If i have to park cars i will, tips are appreciated.

This is important!!! -whomever comes to my house is NOT allowed to discuss any of the car parts i buy with my husband. He has no clue i spent close to 5k on my car in the past month and id like to keep it that way since i have no job LMAO. Im dead serious, if he brings it up just play stupid.
Eggie, DO NOT say anything about the wheels, im hoping he just doesnt notice........

Cpyro

Reaction score
O My Carrie lol, sounds like you just gave everyone some blackmail ammo :p

LoveLee

Reaction score
I plan on wearing pants, kthx.

eggie - <3 you lol

LeeAnn - leave the bf home and just leave a day earlier, he will be there when you get back.....trust me lol. My husband does not like cars and is not allowed to attend canam with me, he wasnt allowed to attend last year either. The first year he came a few of the guys asked what car was his and he had to reply "ummm im here with my wife" LMAO!!!

This is important!!! -whomever comes to my house is NOT allowed to discuss any of the car parts i buy with my husband. He has no clue i spent close to 5k on my car in the past month and id like to keep it that way since i have no job LMAO. Im dead serious, if he brings it up just play stupid.
Eggie, DO NOT say anything about the wheels, im hoping he just doesnt notice........

My boyfriend will be in DC with me, and he has no problem going our separate ways at the end. But its our first vacation together and i had planned on being with him for 5 days in DC and i dont want to cut it short.

ill figure it out, if i cant go a day earlier than ill arrive on the 19th. no biggie.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
O My Carrie lol, sounds like you just gave everyone some blackmail ammo :p

F
M
L

lol...
dont you have a mustang now? i think i heard that somewhere...

I plan on wearing pants, kthx.

My boyfriend will be in DC with me, and he has no problem going our separate ways at the end. But its our first vacation together and i had planned on being with him for 5 days in DC and i dont want to cut it short.

ill figure it out, if i cant go a day earlier than ill arrive on the 19th. no biggie.

sounds like you will work it out :)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
LOL.

Cpyro = Cesar w/ white accord coupe

Spyros isn't on 6GA. And yeah, he sold his CL and has a 02 Mach 1 or something... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back