The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
maybe my husband wont be home??
im kidding lol

anyway tho hes cool dont worry i always have install days here and he dont care, i already told him im having a pre canam party here and that he had to get the mini-fridge that holds the keg out from the basement (idk wtf that thing is called)

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
im kidding lol

anyway tho hes cool dont worry i always have install days here and he dont care, i already told him im having a pre canam party here and that he had to get the mini-fridge that holds the keg out from the basement (idk wtf that thing is called)

kegerator

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yes! I forgot you had a keggerator. hahahaha

Someone's ending up without pants. You know it's happening, lmao.

EDIT: WOW Leeann, you are sheltered! First it was the skittle vodka, now it's hearing about a keg fridge. Smh. Looks like we got our work cut out for us. :)

eggs

Reaction score
this is what happens when you dont check the thread for a day
Mobile Shoutbox is now fully extinct......:squintrun:

Oh, and I want to see people try and get in Carrie's driveway. If you're not good at driving a lowered car, :lawl:'s will be had.
im upset bout the shoutbox... but when i thought bout carries drive i smiled
See that's the problem, I'm not going to leave my bf a day earlier than planned. Maybe I'll skip my college graduation and start my vacation earlier.
college graduation isnt important.. just saying
Meh, what's one more day? He'll still be there after you get back.
this

lmao, he understands that I am going wether he comes or not. But we had our vacation planned first and now its all messed up because of school.

They pushed my graduation back to August 13th, and we had already planned on being in DC at that time. Thank goodness i didnt buy tickets yet.

it will work out, i'm not worried.
you better figure it out
eggie - <3 you lol

This is important!!! -whomever comes to my house is NOT allowed to discuss any of the car parts i buy with my husband. He has no clue i spent close to 5k on my car in the past month and id like to keep it that way since i have no job LMAO. Im dead serious, if he brings it up just play stupid.
Eggie, DO NOT say anything about the wheels, im hoping he just doesnt notice........
carrie im pretty excited for Canam again.. after the epic times from last year it should be better this time around... and i love that i got my own warning in this post
O My Carrie lol, sounds like you just gave everyone some blackmail ammo :p
you dont need a reason to blackmail carrie she is amazing :slap:

im kidding lol

oh really??????? :jarred:
chris is awesome.. making asian jokes at jon and coming home with wings while we are all hammered.
Yes! I forgot you had a keggerator. hahahaha

Someone's ending up without pants. You know it's happening, lmao.
i forgot bout the kegerator lmfao.

and i will have no pants...carrie has a pool and i have a speedo.. .ftw
lmao, i DO drink.

I just don't go to house parties. I prefer bars <3

I can vouch for that we have had many drunken conversations.. house parties get boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back