The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Reaction score
Greg you are more than welcome :)
LeeAnn you are welcome to come by as well. If you are flying into NY hit up Ryan and drive with him. Im sure hes coming by lol

You know. I will be there early!!!! Pre party at carries.. Drunk+pool+rafts=win

gerzand

Reaction score
NOT Sagar!!!!

:squintwave:

SO sorry! Im not on here enough to know peoples usernames and get confused easily. And HEY, thanks for the $1.00 USD breather filters at last year's auction. They worked great for me :) :beer:

Andy yay so glad to hear you are coming. If you werent coming to canam i was planning on driving to ohio for our once a year visit lol

U've still gotta come over to ohio ya know...and we will hook ur ride up while you are here :) Ive got lots of spare room for visitors if you want to make a pilgrimage out of it! :)

LoveLee

Reaction score
Greg you are more than welcome :)
LeeAnn you are welcome to come by as well. If you are flying into NY hit up Ryan and drive with him. Im sure hes coming by lol

CarrieLynn you are so nice to offer. I am not sure of my final plans yet, and it also depends on Ryan's version of early.

lets get things planned already!!!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i would hope carrie would be there early im going to be at her house :ohyou:

haha i meant like, since your going, i "know" you better than anyone here. but i dont actually know anyone here hahaha. i know carrie from teh mobile shoutbox, but SHE LEFT FOR THE IPHONE. damn you carries :lawl:, jk :wub:

eggs

Reaction score
haha i meant like, since your going, i "know" you better than anyone here. but i dont actually know anyone here hahaha. i know carrie from teh mobile shoutbox, but SHE LEFT FOR THE IPHONE. damn you carries :lawl:, jk :wub:

well i pretty much post my life on fb so you know what im like.. and carrie and i are both mobileshoutbox OG's thats how we got to know each other so well canam just made us become close friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back