The only 5th Gen you will see on this Site *Probably*

dynasty

Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
Wrong my friend flush mount is off an Accord SIR. A real Mugen spoiler is duckbill, has carbon fiber in the center and the rest is fiberglass (like mine). There are other ways to tell if the spoiler is legit, mounting holes and some other small things. Besides I bought this spoiler off the biggest MUGEN whore in the country and he knows a thing or two about real Mugen parts. The only way I was able to get it from him is this spoiler was only designed for the 93 1/2 through 95 Accords(he owns a 97 I think and won't fit).

hmm! you probably proved me wrong but i bought the mugen spoiler myself for him. engraved authentic mugen but i guess it's Si-R? my friend thinks different. but either way, i like a 5th gen in a 6th gen accord forum. haha. my friend buys a lot of parts outside the country just because v4 parts doesn't fit on a v6 part for his 5th gen so it's rare for him. even though he has about 80k on his 95. but car looks nice.

Jeffro

Reaction score
I suppose it would pass for a 5th gen... Definately not a fan of those, but I think yours passes :thumbsup:

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
hmm! you probably proved me wrong but i bought the mugen spoiler myself for him. engraved authentic mugen but i guess it's Si-R? my friend thinks different. but either way, i like a 5th gen in a 6th gen accord forum. haha. my friend buys a lot of parts outside the country just because v4 parts doesn't fit on a v6 part for his 5th gen so it's rare for him. even though he has about 80k on his 95. but car looks nice.

Geez three posts already, dang it. Well check my update on the first page, it defends my spoiler as being the real deal. Its a learning curve. When you go after Mugen parts you better know how to tell the real stuff from the fake, or you will definately get ripped off. I have been lucky that the people that really know what to look for have helped me out in getting the real stuff that I want. Now if I only had money for a lip kit and I will be set. :D

I'm glad I'm getting a passing grade atleast :D

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, his mugen spoiler is 100% real JDM. If JDM is in your name, you need to do some research lol! I'm just playing, but yeah its truly a real JDM mugen CF spoiler that is rare as hell. Its worth more then most of our lives. :beer:

NSX calipers are gunna be piamp :afro:

LOL Kyle wanted me to make this lol :computer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kyle likes to prove his point :beer:

OWNED.gif

Nothing personal, just fun :rofl:

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
someone ask him about shipping rates :rofl:

looks good man. you can be our honorary 5thgen owner lol

Back