The only 5th Gen you will see on this Site *Probably*

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
someone ask him about shipping rates :rofl:

looks good man. you can be our honorary 5thgen owner lol

True shipping does own me LOL. I'll where my honorary 5th Gen medal with pride :D .

theaccordian said:
the motegis gotta go.

Don't I know it, send me 2k so I can grab a set of Mugen M5's :D I have been trying to afford different wheels for over a year now, something alwayz goes wrong or I find another way to spend the money. In time the Motegi's are gone.

CG3H22T said:
all she needs is a FRONT LIP :p

I had a front lip actually I have gone through 2 of them. I'm sick of splitting them, so I put the OEM back on and painted it. Now I don't have to worry about breaking my front lip at all. I'll stick with it until I can find/afford to get a Mugen front bumper and lip kit.

theaccordian

Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
Don't I know it, send me 2k so I can grab a set of Mugen M5's :D I have been trying to afford different wheels for over a year now, something alwayz goes wrong or I find another way to spend the money. In time the Motegi's are gone.

guys selling his mugen m7's for $1,00 in the classifeds.

and what kinda cams do you have, jun? type s?

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
guys selling his mugen m7's for $1,00 in the classifeds.

Why the hell do I keep calling those M5's :furious: :stupid: I know better LOL

Anywayz, I saw those, they are kinda beat up for the price the guy wants for them. Also I want 16's not the 15's. So far I have only seen one set of the M7's in 16 inch that were reasonable decent looking. Unfortuately the company won't tell me what they want for them after repeated e-mails (like 5 of them) :computer:, I just have to keep dreaming another year and maybe I will get my hands on a set.

CHID0

Reaction score
love the whip, throw on a front lip and lose the motegis.....get some bronze mugens or sprint harts :thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think i remember u from the honduh days.... welcome back bro, and don't worry, we love all cars here :D

Back