The only 5th Gen you will see on this Site *Probably*

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Yeah this is my first post in like 2 months (can't belive its been that long). Every Accord owner that I have met is a 6thGen owner and part of this site WTF :furious: LOL. Oh, well I gotta show some 5th Gen love even though this is a 6thGen site. I'm sure Wildman will let this slide I hope :D :peace: .
This is actually the first time I have ever listed all of my mods (almost all my mods are here a few have been left out on purpose).

Engine:
JDM H22A
Cams
P&P Head and Intake Manifold
Injen Cold Intake
Mugen Header with a DC A-pipe (going bye-bye soon)
Tuned P28 Running Chrome

Transmission:
M2B4
Quaife LSD

Suspension:
D2 Coilovers
Cusco Front Under Brace
Progress Rear Swaybar (23mm)

Exhaust:
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion

Brakes:
EBC Green Stuff Pads(front)
Powerslot Slotted Rotors(front)
(this setup will change very soon)

Wheels and Tires:
17" Motegi FF5(these are gone someday)
Falken Azenis Rt-615

Exterior:
Depo Black Housings (SIR replicas)
Depo Clear Corners
Mugen Grill
Mugen Spoiler
OEM FogLights
JDM Sun Roof Visor
JDM OEM Window Visors
Eyelids (don't know the company that makes them)

Interior:
Black Recaros Seats out of a JDM 00 Teg
PSPEC Short Shift Kit

Updates Happening Soon:
A new OEM foglight set up is ready for installation, I have some NSX parts (will have pics when they arrive) that have been currently purchased and are awaiting shipping. Spent all this money and my car doesn't even run :rofl:. I must be :huh: . Winters here in Ohio are long though so, I will have plenty of time to get the car fixed and ready for spring.

Now to the pics:

Bad Photoshop Job, but you get the idea

NewDesktop.jpg

AMugen5-1.jpg

Myspacespecial.jpg

AMugen3.jpg

Older pic:

Picture140.jpg

Here is some 6thGen Love:

Picture166.jpg

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
what? no 6th gen, BAN!!!

haha jk, havent seen you since the honduh days lol. Lovin your 5th gen, Im not a fan of 5th gens but yours is done righjt, very clean, plus the h22, what else can I say, if I had a 5th gen itd be just like yours :thumbsup:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm gonna say, NSX calipers, get some new pics, and some new wheels. Whatever happened to the Rota D2 idea?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
sick as ride. THAT is a sweet 5thgen. makes me almost jealous i didn't get a 5thgen. ALMOST jealous.

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments :thumbsup:

Yes NSX calipers are on the way, no new pics of the car until spring except for the brakes.
Scraped the rota idea long ago nothing against rota or rota owners but I want the real stuff not a copy. So I'm pretty much down to a couple of ideas for wheels, its either Mugen M5's rare and hella expensive, a nice set of JDM wheels (volk or similar), ITR wheels (not sure about the white on red), or a 5 lug conversion.

The tires are my old Azenis Sports Rt-2?? not sure the model number anymore. I searched high and low for another set and noone has them anymore. So I went with a sent of Azenis Sports RT-615's there not even close to the orginal but they are decent for the price.

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
just to let you know, that's a Mugen replica spoiler. the Mugen spoiler is suppose to be flush mounted. i'll show you what my friend got. he got his shipped directly from Japan. sucks that his car is V6 so the parts are rare.

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
just to let you know, that's a Mugen replica spoiler. the Mugen spoiler is suppose to be flush mounted. i'll show you what my friend got. he got his shipped directly from Japan. sucks that his car is V6 so the parts are rare.
Wrong my friend flush mount is off an Accord SIR. A real Mugen spoiler is duckbill, has carbon fiber in the center and the rest is fiberglass (like mine). There are other ways to tell if the spoiler is legit, mounting holes and some other small things. Besides I bought this spoiler off the biggest MUGEN whore in the country and he knows a thing or two about real Mugen parts. The only way I was able to get it from him is this spoiler was only designed for the 93 1/2 through 95 Accords(he owns a 97 I think and won't fit). Here a couple of pics to show you the difference.

Fake Mugen Spoiler:
DSC04821.jpg

SIR Flush Mount:
ed444cde.jpg

From Left to Right 96-97 Mugen Spoiler, Accord SIR Spoiler, 93 1/2 - 95 Mugen Spoiler, all in the same pic for you viewing pleasure.

back1.jpg

Last edited:
Back