Think about what bothers you the most on your car

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I dont like my stupid electronic throttle, or the fact that my car is the heavyweight champ of the world.

Raymond

Reaction score
As of late:

-The passenger side window motor assembly is broke, AGAIN, I replaced the entire thing literally a few months ago.
-Passenger side axle wobble, also replaced less than a year ago, it's not popped or making any noise... but that damn wobble....
-I can deal with the tan interior, but I really want my seats and carpet to be black. It bothers me lol

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
The fact that oil feed and oil return leaks are often inevitable and are a b*tch to fix... :coffee:

Well, also that it's a 4cyl.. I WANT MORE!

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Hm lets see. the tan interior. my chrome rapping or whatever is peeling off my door handles. i have no climate control nobs. im sittin hgh like a 4x4. i still have stock headers and a spectre intake. one headlight is clear an beautiful while the other is broken on the inside and is hazy as f***. im rollin on steelies w $26 used tires all the way around. my power locks ar almost gone (only the front works) my clock light dosnt work. and i have no tint. if i remeber anything else ill add it to the list.

jaw819

Reaction score
tan? psh. my 2000 ex coupe's interior.
i was always told its 'charcoal.' and i was like oh. so my dash, interior panels, etc. are all the same, minus the inserts, armrest, and seats being leather. otherwise, its the same, right?
NO.
my girlfriend's 01 EX-L V6, black with leather, is legit BLACK. my 'charcoal' looks BLUE.
FML... :/
i mean, come on? what kind of interior mods can you do that would match a 'charcoal' (blue!) interior? huh?

JonJonello

Reaction score
seems most lads on here dont like the tan interior but i loves it lol but i did add some few black suede modifications :)

what bothers me most is the lack of power...i hate when i need to pass up a car or when i merge onto the freeway and i have the petal to the metal but the car goes nowhere... :ugh:

and i think my cv joints need to be replaced soon...very soon

Back