This is why you don't want to lower your car too much.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I think people who does the hellaflush trend don't really care about performance.

They just want to look good, and sacrifice performance.

I'm pretty sure they know it cost $$ for tires, ball bearings, drive axles, etc..

It's one of those Body kits vs stock arguments. Performance vs Aesthetics. I think as long as they like it, they should do it. I'm not into the hellaflush scene at all, but I can appreciate the work that goes into making those wheels fit. And yea, I'm sure some of the nicest cars can't be DD

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
so what's the optimum amount to lower a 6th gen accord?

The lower you make the car, generally the stiffer the springs need to be. There comes a certain point driving on publics roads that makes this dangerous. Hitting bumps going around corners can actually cause you to lose control of the vehicle.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
so what's the optimum amount to lower a 6th gen accord?
Considering that the majority of people on sites like 6GA or V6P don't really drive their cars competitively do it as you please. I think that the article is a good one but it only makes sense if you actually care about those things. I knew that slamming my car wouldn't improve my handling and I've said that in tons of threads all over the internet but it doesn't make me reconsider my ride height. I'd rather look good in my 6th gen than have it get beat up at the track right now. Maybe later on down the road if I get bored with it I'll change up the looks but you should just mod your car how you like to.

Also, the way the article is written makes it seem like people who have a car that would get featured on Hellaflush are under the impression that their cars are meant for the track or something. Anyone that is low with wheels to match knows they have to drive slow.

jgilley

Reaction score
"Overlowering"

Lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

9450erick

Reaction score
i gotta give props to the guys that go hella flush. that **** look tight as fawk
but its hard to say which i would choose a f**kin nice a** car or a really functional okay looking one
right now im going with the okay looking one :hihi:

Back