Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdmInspireJ30

Reaction score
if its anywhere from 1600 to 1900 count me in on the F series give me 3 months and ill be ordering for sure!!!!!

Great Work Joe!!!!!

Levi

Reaction score
**** i wish i had seen this when i was working this summer.

SOMEBODY JUMP IN ON THIS, really good deal!!!

joe80055

Reaction score
if its anywhere from 1600 to 1900 count me in on the F series give me 3 months and ill be ordering for sure!!!!!

Great Work Joe!!!!!

Take your time :D The kit's only going to go for $1600 so far. As I upgrade parts like the BOV smaller components here and there, it'll be no higher than $1700, I don't plan on it being any more than that since I'm trying to keep the turbo kits for the v6's at $1800 (maybe a little higher with some different mods)

joe80055

Reaction score
Well, looks like two of my volunteers bailed out on me, I've been waiting to hear from them for a long time now. Anyone else want to be the first ones with F23T's? lol

reydio

Reaction score
Well, looks like two of my volunteers bailed out on me, I've been waiting to hear from them for a long time now. Anyone else want to be the first ones with F23T's? lol

Bummers!!!! Like what ^^^ said, if you were only close by, we can start the project.

joe80055

Reaction score
Just wanted to update you guys from what I've posted in V6p:

If all works well, the kits will start coming with 440cc as a standard option :D

Good Morning Joe,
Thank you for choosing R.C. Engineering. Regarding your previous e-mail, you requested possibly setting up an accoun with us. Please note that we required our dealers to have a physical store, in which customers could receive proper technical support. On your website, there was no mention of where you are located to here are the different requirements for different areas. To become one of our dealers, we do require our high performance shops to send the following to complete your account:

1. Copy of Business License/Tax ID License
2. Business Card
3. Copy of your Yellow Page Listing or Magazine Advertisement . If you do not have either, we accept picture of your store front also.

For your appications questions, I will forward your request to one of our technicans, John, at [email protected] for assistance. If you have anymore questions, please contact us by telephone. Looking forward to your business!

Thank You,
Carol,
R.C. Engineering

and now... to hear from john later on today :up2:

Also, I'll be getting specs for RC injectors for the F22, F23, H22, H23, All J30, j32, and 35 motors as well once I get a reply back :D

Jeremiah

Reaction score
You can borrow my car for a few months if you want to build the motor for me, and then use it for a test mule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back