1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Fundillo

Reaction score
idk how thats stretched lol interesting
do all falken tires have sidewall that goes out?

champaned_out

Reaction score
or maybe he might not know the exact specs on the wheels? might be 8.5" wide?
if his wheels really were 8.5" wide with 215s... they would look alottt more stretched then that

ill take closer pictures of my 215 tires on a 7.5" wheel... i dont think mine sits like how millz tire does

Millz

Reaction score
or maybe he might not know the exact specs on the wheels? might be 8.5" wide?

i thought this too initially... so i double and triple checked the specs for my wheels

for the konig crosshairs (my wheels) for the 4 bolt universals wheels only come in 7.5... for 5 bolt they come in 8 inch wide

02_vtec_se has the same wheel width and tire specs as me and its not stretched at all... i guess its just the falkens

ive heard from friends that falkens are the best for stretched tires? IDK

exactly what i'm looking for.....

glad to help :D

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I consider 225 pretty "normal" for a 7 in wheel. Atleast from going off what OEM companies use. That's what i use and it is flush. This can look very beefy though with some tires, more often cheaper tires that are not really performance tires. It doesn't surprise me that you can get a bit of stretch with a 215 on a 7.5 in rim. Then again, I have the exact same tires as millz has anyway.

As for anyone talking about it's stupid unless it is for functionality, there is no functionality really. It is for looks. If you are running a wide wheel but then a narrow tire, you are going to get more traction out of a narrower wheel and be able to run a wider tire. Or you are slammed past functionality. We drive street cars though, nothing wrong with that. You don't see this with tracked cars (to my knowledge).

Back