Tokiko Blue Vs Tokico Ilumina

The Qiu

Reaction score
Hello to all

I hope someone can help me to answer my question. Currently I’m using Neuspeed springs(greens) with normal KYB shocks, I know that these shocks are not the best for these springs and will blow soon. In the other hand is my daily car and I prefer comfort vs performance but for sure I want to improve handling.

I have two options, Tokico Blue as far as I know this model is just the replacement for the OEM shocks and the best for this kind of springs are the Tokico Ilumina, it is correct?

Both of them have life time warranty?

I want to be sure before to buy them because I need to import them here in Mex.

Thanks to all for your support

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I had tokico blues on my civic, they blew in less than 2yrs, very disappointed. I believe illuminas are ok, but I'll never buy them to find out. About warranty I'm not sure, but i believe it's only good if used with oem springs, once you go lower, warranty void

kn0x47

Reaction score
I ran used tokico blues on a 2 inch drop. never had an issue. eventually went with konis on the front so i could lower the car a tad more. they're all sitting in the garage now....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If your Neuspeed springs give the same drop front and back I'd suggest the Illuminas. If Koni Sports ("yellows")are in your budget, they're a great product (lifetime warranty).

Back