Transformer Fans!??! Nitro TC3

NASOHC

Reaction score
Here's my 1/18 scale "Super Fast" RC - fully modded. A similar car was clocked at just over 50 MPH in a magazine with this brushless motor, battery pack upgrade & gearing.

Photos speak for themselves - I have over $600 invested/incl. car.

24o84g2.jpg

4t3w3p.jpg

30hr2me.jpg

BTW: I may be selling it soon, needs very minor TLC.

CHID0

Reaction score
DAMN, that 1:18 looks snubb....

three years ago i was driving my rs4 up and down the street, it was winter time so there was ice on the road, on a WOT run the car lost control on an ice patch, got air born a bit and smacked into a car tire and it only cracked a front arm and bent a CV shaft....

Founds some old a$$ pics of some bodies i did in like 2000....hahahhaa

2354129_39_full.jpg

2354129_40_full.jpg

2354129_41_full.jpg

2354129_43_full.jpg

2354129_44_full.jpg

NASOHC

Reaction score
LOL... It's so I can have good traction on forward & reverse! j/k - I had just installed them quickly for the pics, they're in the righ direction now.

It's a amazing how much beating & flips these suckers can take. I 've never broken anything; worn axles & spur gears all the time due to the power.

Nice kits Chido!

CHID0

Reaction score
Thanks.....I have another body in mind that I want to start and I'm gonna actually take my time with it, like Mike did, instead of slapping it together. I usually paint, trim and mount within a day cause i had no patience. :sad:

finch13

Reaction score
i always regreted not buyin the rally one. would be fun to tear up a baseball field

Had that same thought once... until I found out how dirty it gets the car. Not worth it unless you have that air filter cinched down tight and want to do a full rebuild when you're done.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im going to buy the HPI gtr mustang and remake it, it was some weird company who made the body, and it overall just looks like ****. nothing lines up right or anything. I've come up with an idea for the lights on the roof, im still thinking about the crashbar in the front :(, ill prob make some piece of **** piece @ work out of duramix or something

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
or you could make it out of some sort of aluminum tubing from an art supply store....

Back